Experience 5 Years
Qualifications BS (Hons)
Manager Recovery jobs by HBFC. Applications are invited for the following posts before the last date.
- Manager – Recovery
- Masters / 4-Year Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Public Administration, Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Economics or related field from HEC recognized institutions.
- Minimum 5 Years
- Responsible for the reduction and recovery of Non-Performing Loans portfolio across the company in accordance with policy, in a timely manner, and in coordination with relevant departments.
- Provide support to high ups in decision making and provide policy guidelines to field functionaries to make recoveries/ settlements / re-scheduling from default non-performing loans (NPLs) under various schemes enforcing securities under the covenant of Recovery Ordinance-2001 / filing recovery suit etc.
- Monitor the performance of recovery collectors in achieving Recovery targets.
- Assist supervisor in the progress of overall recovery performance of the Company in new schemes through an effective plan/strategy for realizing the stuck-up loans from the defaulters.
- Prepare separate result-oriented strategies for all categories of NPLs and implement them successfully.
- Provide guidance to recovery collectors for achieving their targets of recovery of non-performing loans (NPLs).
- Coordinate with the Legal department for effective handling of legal issues/matters.
- Meet/visit high-value clients to recover stuck-up loan amounts.
- Propose required training for recovery collectors.
- Ensure timely preparation of various recovery reports.
- Organize and facilitate workflow to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Any other task as assigned by the supervisor.